September 08, 2005

HTTP 404 Not Found

Sad. =(

And, after about a year or so, PhoenixDown.co.nz has closed. Zento couldn't afford the host anymore. NZ's first FF community was small and little-known, but it lasted a considerable distance and attracted random people considering the (little) amount of advertising it had.
Oh well. RIP, PDNZ, and I hope for a ressurection one day.

*removes link from sidebar*


This keyboard is very soft for some reason. The keys don't click as much as they should... Weird school keyboards, probably stuffed with chewing gum or something.

Happy =)

Last night we had the 3.2 assessment. I passed with Excellence... Yay me. That made two great things that happened in one day (that & the audition reply)... I woke up this morning feeling bloody good, but today's been pretty shitty. I watched Alexander on Tuesday night... It makes for bad viewing if you already have knowledge about what happened, as well as opinions on people. And at the end Alexander looked like a drag queen. But oh well.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Ireny said...

I was on phoenix down nz for like two days. =D Because I did a project on New Zealand.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Al said...

That was you?

o.o You shoulda said...

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger AJ said...

She's been spending too much time in the kitchen..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home