September 17, 2005

Green & Blue

You can practically see the grass growing today. Everything's green as fuck. ~ my older brother


Don't ask me how green fuck is, I don't know. But it is very bright green & blue & white outside (grass, sky, clouds); although it's supposed to pour down later on this week or something. I hope it doesn't, I like spring weather.

bro'Town, New Zealand's attempt at a Politically Incorrect animated series, is into season 2. And I still can't find it funny. Compared to South Park or something of that ilk, it falls flat. I guess it has the same problems that I find in Family Guy... funny for a couple of times, but then gets old. I might organise my thoughts a bit more and then write them in here later on.

There's stuff happening but I'm too lazy to talk about it. Not that anyone would want to know, mind.

*runs*

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Al said...

Glorious comment spam. Can't delete it until I get to school for some reason.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger AJ said...

*stabs the blogshites*

ON WITH THE CRUSADES!

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger AJ said...

Is everything STILL green and blue?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home