July 09, 2005

Quiz Quiz


Your Summer Anthem is Best Of You by the Foo Fighters
I've got another confession my friend
I'm no fool
I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new

While you may seem bright on the outside, your insides have a distinct angst flavor.

What's Your 2005 Summer Anthem?


How nice.

Anyway, Lost ended on Wednesday (and as a season finale, it wasn't very good at answering questions - but what a cliffhanger... or three), and I just heard it's going to premiere in the UK soon. Hooray. However, I also heard that one of the promos for it involves the cast in evening wear dancing around the wreckage of the plane... What? That doesn't even make any sense, andgives the wrong impression of what the show is about. But I do reccomend aybody in the UK to watch it, whenever it's on.

No More Shakespeare went well. I wish I had pictures of that.

Today it was sunny & warm (strange for the time of the year), so I went for another of my photo-walks shortly after waking up. There weren't many good photos, and I can't be bothered putting them up. Puh. The computer's dying.

And now, Holidays! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home