July 25, 2005

"If we had only stolen those unicorns, then we'd be real pirates!"

The above quote came from the mouth of Jesse, when we were in a mall in Christchurch. There were toy unicorns and glowing swords involved. Nevertheless, it was funny when I first heard it and it's still slightly amusing now. Deep, isn't it.

Yes, today was the first day of the third term. Is that a series of expletives I hear in my lazy vacant head? Why yes, I do believe it is! The only thing I like about school now is being with people and doing nothing much. I don't like forced learning anymore... And the worst thing is that after the Ball (in 3 weeks' time), there's nothing left to look forward to except exams. Those exams will only come once in my lifetime, but I don't want to do them. Hell, no. I'd rather just get a job, or go to Uni or something and do what I want to do. But I know that when I'm 30 I'll look back on this and think "Why the hell didn't I do that when I was 17? Why'd I go and fail all those exams?" But y'know, I just couldn't really care less, because I've gone through High School with that message of study regret thrown in my face nearly every single time I've had an exam, and I'm sick of it. I just want to wing the entire thing... If teachers want to make their students study, they should actually make it interesting.

Hehe, a funny ad was just on TV. I love it when ads are good.

And as Rox Anonymously pointed out in one of his fullstop-less sentences, I've started a webcomic called Hobeliss. You can find it at the bottom of the links to the right... There's only one episode, and it's pretty damn bad right now. Fairly un-funny... But hey, it's got Deli. Yay Deli.

"Teen Girl Squad! For teenage girls between the ages of thirteen and nineteen!"

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Buttons! said...

Unicorns and priates. Pehhh! That's (unnessacary apostraphe) like mixing belgareth and Lord of the Rings. Just not real. Man Answering machine 4 is good.

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous sNICKERS said...

If you fail your exams how are you gonna get into uni. I'ts kinda like when u pull a pie out of the microwave or oven and then u realise u forgot a plate, so as your going (spelt gOIng) to get a plate out the cupboard the pie turns hot so u chuck it into the other and it's not so hot but when you've half got the plate the pie gets hot again so you try to through it back and knock the plate on the floor and then have to juggle the pie (bOIng) in one hand while you bend and get the plate. Plus if the pie is small it will run away so goddamn fast. Your blogs bin (snick)thnickkerrfied. Here posts a comment by the thnicckkkerrrr-man

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Ireny said...

The Turtleman roxxors the Thikkaman. He plays the oboe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home