May 05, 2005

Yesterday was International Star Wars Day.

May the Fourth be with you.


But today is May the Fifth! And I, uh, I watched the Comedy Gala again!

I taped it from last night, because I wanted to go to bed early(ish). I ended up watching most of it.
It was on after Lost, and Lost provided one of the best episodes in a long time (Ep. 15, Homecoming). The one where Charlie shoots Ethan. I feel so sorry for Charlie and Claire. Next week it's all about Sawyer (Yay!). I've worked out my top five characters, I think:

1. Locke
2. Charlie
3. Sawyer
4. Claire
5. Sun

Jack, Hurley, and Kate would be higher; but I don't know enough about Hurley, Jack's too much of a hero, and Kate annoys me somehow. Michael and Walt are on the bottom - Unless they've changed since their flashback episode. They weren't in the last one.

Aww. Peanut Butter.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Ireny said...

Aww danish.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with ranking accept for the black kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home