May 13, 2005

Miyazaki Rocks

Last Sunday I bought Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Laputa: Castle in the Sky on DVD. I've seen them both in english and Laputa in Japanese, and I have to say I like Nausicaa more. Laputa was nice, but not quite as epic... Mononoke is still my favourite, however, followed (very) closely by Spirited Away (I just like the dream-ness of it). Nausicaa reminded me alot of Princess Mononoke, though.

Lost was all about Sawyer (Ep. 16, Outlaws). He and Locke are still my favourite characters. Next week's episode looks especially odd, with Jin (again) looking like a villian.

Especially tired in the last week. Need much time in bed.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Matthew Wills said...

Theres been 16 episodes already??!! No friggin way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home