May 18, 2005

Drool.

Ah! E3 brings great excitement and makes me weep with excitement of new happy!

First, there's the PS3. Truly amazing... The design... The specs... *sigh*. And, as someone commented - "If you throw the controller, it comes back to you." I want my boomerang controller :). Much better looking than the Xbox360, but I've always been a Sony fan. Plus, I have PS games... and no Xbox games. Makes sense.

And there's the demo of the PS3 in action, and the things it can do... I'll have to watch that demo somewhere, instead of just looking at pictures.

Oh, and on Monday (before Stage Challenge) I was naughty and bought Grave of the Fireflies. I watched it last night, and it's unbearably sad. I don't know if I want to watch it again, but I have to.

Stage Challenge was good fun, in the end. After watching the video of us yesterday I thought we did pretty good, even though we got third. Craighead had hugely expensive costumes, and it was kind of annoying because they told the story by using voiceovers in their soundtrack (Isn't it supposed to be telling a story through dance & music?). Ashburton's was good, despite that they were slightly arrogant people.

Well, Lost is on tonight. Hurrah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home