April 29, 2005

So much to report!

Sorry, I lied. Nothing much has been happening at all.

It was the holidays. They're nearing the end now, and I haven't done anything much. Today (and yesterday) I was supposed to go to a Stage Challenge rehearsal, but we were, err, busy. Plus I couldn't have gone in anyway. There's another one on Sunday.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has opened. I really want to go. Really really.

Speaking of films, I went to Catherine's and we watched mucho DVDs:
-Kill Bill Volumes 1 & 2 (Blown away, damn cool; Tarantino is a directing God)
-Shaun of the Dead (I'm gonna buy this for meself, it was brilliant)
-Master of Disguises (Uurgh... Sorry Mal, but I found this really annoying)
-The Man with Two Brains (Never really been a Steve Martin fan, unbearable to watch)
-Under the Radar (Not very funny for a comedy. I fell asleep)
-The Ring (Not as good as I expected, I liked The Grudge better)

Holy crap. There were more, but I can't remember them. We also watched Season 2 of The Simple Life for a cheap laugh in the morning.

Currently I'm hoping like hell I can get into Natcoll in Wellington. I really think I won't. Even if I don't, though, I'm still moving up there.

*hope hope hope*

*hope*


Sigh. School on Monday.

**EDIT** It seems that the Schiavo Livejournal degenerated into a slop of vulgarity in its final death-throes. How sad. Oh well.

5 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Ireny said...

Two hours and 40 minutes until I see HHGG. ^_^

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous bostwik said...

one of those movies you cant remember was stepford wives the other i do not know

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Al said...

Stepford Wives! That's the one! Thanks.

Fuzzy - How was it?

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anon said...

I thought stepford wives was good, Though more as a comedy.
If you want a real good movie along the lines of stepord wives try the Manchurian candidate.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Ireny said...

It had highs and lows, a bit sappy. The opening scene was worth the ten dollar ticket though. ^_^ Just watch it, it's awesome. Although they left out Brockian Ultracricket. ;_;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home