March 23, 2005

Ugh?

I'm looking forward to the long weekend. Hopefully, 5 days of break will do me good. Maybe I'll actually get some sleep, and be able to concentrate on something for longer than 5 minutes, and then I'll be able to write something for the monologue.

I really can't concentrate, there's little distractions that keep going everywhere. Can't... blegh. The pancakes were good. I liked my specially-made syrup that I cooked that morning before school. That gave me enough energy to run for another hour or so. I was supposed to go to a rehearsal after school, but I wouldn't have been able to do much if I had gone... I almost fell asleep on the way home in the bus. Besides, if I had gone I would'nt have been able to get home until late, causing me to miss Lost (which I'll have to watch again in the weekend due to the concentration issue).

*sleep*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home