March 20, 2005

Promising News

From now on I promise I'll update this blog more often than once per week. At least, I hope I will. I've opened up a new blog called "She don't even know where Thespia is." (a line from Pratchett's Wyrd Sisters - It's been shortened to Where is Thespia on the Various Blogs bar to the right), to deal with what I do in Drama each day, since we're supposed to keep a record of what we're doing for NCEA. Barely anybody does, but I'll do it on Blogger so I force myself to update it, and it gives you a chance to see what I do (Even though what I do isn't much...). I've also changed a few small things here and there, because change is good.

In other news, I have been directed toward Rodney Hide's blog by the latest Netguide magazine - Rodney Hide is one of New Zealand's politicians for you overseas people, he's leader of the Act party, and I think he's the funniest looking politician we've got. He's about the only one who looks like he's got a sense of humour (apart from Winston Peters, but I don't like him much). From what I can see, he doesn't say much, but at least he does blog. Unless it's just his PA or something doing it for him (which I could believe). Actually, I think he's an agressive little man, but he's got more life in him than Helen or Donny.

Jack Daniels is growing at a phenomenal rate. Then again, we've had him for two weeks now (really? That went by quickly). He's sitting on my lap right now - yesterday, I had Biscuit on my lap and JD on my shoulder. They're getting friendlier, but JD still chases Biscuit sometimes. For a big cat (7 kg, biggest cat I've seen), Biscuit sure is a big wuss. He's always getting picked on by Joey, and now he's being menaced by a little ball of fluff. Poor thing.

I also began (finally!) to write my monologue today. Then I stopped because I hit a snag, went to eat some chocolate, and never went back. I still haven't written that Alexander essay, but I think that's over now; the Othello essay's still in my head as well, but I'm hoping (with the rest of the class) that she's forgotten about it. On Wednesday she's making us pancakes for easter. Yummy.


Coming soon: More frequent posts with less idle chat on the outside. Godspeed, little brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home