November 25, 2004

Give Me Back My Soul.

I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel like absolute crap; I've spent the last two days sitting in front of the TV playing various games, getting bored, watching horrible programs, playing the games again, repeating, again, again... Ugh.

I would've gone online, but I get online and there's nothing to do. So I go offline. And I proceed to intoxicate myself with sandwiches, and get dehydrated while eating juice mix sugar crystal things.

Gah. Hopefully I'll get some fresh air tomorrow. Hooray for Little Mount Peel.

Actually, I now think I know why I'm feeling so miserable, aside from the fact that the only social contact I've had for the last few days are with my brother and mother - It's because everyone else online is acting like a right git. It's sad and frustrating - Everyone's lives are becoming shit. I hate it. Yes, I sound like the annoying person who's trying to make his life sound worse than it actually is, or trying to compare sorrows, but... I feel like banging my head against a brick wall for a few minutes.
Or maybe a pillow.

Maybe it'd help if I get away from the internet for awhile.. Or at least, the people who're miserable. I can see how Taryn's feeling, though; about being scared of people. Or maybe I can't. I don't know.

Aargh, Shut up, idiot. You don't know what you're talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home