October 24, 2004

Parade

On Friday, Dad took the horses & wagon down to Waimate (42 km away) . Yesterday, they were in the heritage festival parade, and today they're coming back.

It all went well. The float came second in the historical section, but there was no prize. Geoffrey and I had to walk on either sides of the street in case the horses got spooked or something, but it didn't happen. I got in the way of many photos and cameras, though, and got quite a few rude looks (And some rude words).

Jam filled Donuts are nice.

I've also entered the NaNoWriMo competition - The aim is to write a 50,000 word novel during November. I have my exams during November, so this could be potentially very tricky. However, 50,000 words divided into 30 days is only 1667 words a day, and that makes it alot easier to look at.

The whole creative process and headaches will be documented in my Porcelain Hands blog - To the right, top of the links.

I have a few ideas right now about what's going to happen, but I really don't know. My biggest worry is the exams during it.

The Citadel's messageboard is horrible right now. I don't even want to go there; it's giving me a headache. Realm is very quiet, as usual, and the boards at GameFAQs (Especially the Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children ones) squeeze no joy from me.

In short, I'm bored.

In short - I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home