October 20, 2004

It's not working.

I have some problems.

1: I can't do my english assignment. I have to reasearch a language topic, but I can't think of anything. I was initially going to skip it out (Since he'd already 'given' a deadline on Monday), and he hadn't mentioned it all week... But today, he says he wants anything else in tomorrow. I don't know if I should do it (I was going to do The Language of Fans)(Those are handfans from the 18-19th century) but there's just not enough information. Bah, I've passed English with flying colours this year, and I've already got too much work with exams and all.

2: I can't send any invitations with Gmail. It's really really annoying. Firefox doesn't seem tor ecognise the red text down the bottom as a link, and I can't even get into my account using IE. Grrr.

3: Nothing is happening. Exams arecoming, it's nearing the end of the year. I should be feelingstress. Or relief. But I'm just... bored. I wake up every morning and feel tired. School & the subjects in it have become too mundane for me to even bother with; today in maths I resorted to filing my History notes just for some variation to the monotony. At least Drama is keepng me fun & original, as well as sane.

In other news, I've added www.guppy.tk to my links, it's s messageboard for people from school - You(Online friends who read this) are more than welcome to go there, I think, but you probably wouldn't like it a hell of a lot. And I may possibly get some new readers of this from that board... Not that it matters much anyway.

Okay, now it's almost 10. Goodbye, English project! Toodles!

Hehe. Toodles rhymes with Poodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home