October 31, 2004

I can't be bothered.

I was going to say something more detailed here, but I can't be bothered with it. The needless grammatical challenge on my already tired brain. So I'll just make points with little stories on them like a small book.

- I have 5 characters for Porcelain Hands. w00t.
- I got a Merit in Improvisation. Oh goody.
- I threw up this morning on my bed. I blame the dream I was having and the position I was sleeping in. Mum blames the amount of time I spend on the computer.
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII has been announced. I don't know what to think. Somebody tell me what to do about it.
- There's a guy called Heyburt at the Citadel forums (Which are looking swanky now, instead of archaic and annoyingly green) that makes me laugh. I wish he would go away, his rumour mill is going to close down soon otherwise.
- Jake is talking to me. Hello, Jake.
- Nobody's online except for Matt (Who I am strangely not having a conversation with), Seb, and Jake. Except Seb and I aren't talking much, just making small comments about aforementioned rumour mill.
- Sleepy Hollow was on before. I do so love that movie. I knew Steve Waddington's face was familiar - He played the British Major in Last of the Mohicans.
- I think the buck that got cast in the poplar gully down the bottom of the farm will die. He looked pretty bad when I got to him, I think he'd been there a few days. But hey, at least he'll be able to die sitting upright.
- I began a new game of FFTA with a Viera-only clan. It's good fun.
- Goodnight, goodnight. I hope I feel better tomorrow. My eyelid is burning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home