October 02, 2004

Butterflies and Hurricanes



change,
everything you are
and everything you were
your number has been called
fights and battles have begun
revenge will surely come
your hard times are ahead

best,
you've got to be the best
you've got to change the world
and you use this chance to be heard
your time is now

don't,
let yourself down
don't let yourself go
your last chance has arrived

best,
you've got to be the best
you've got to change the world
and you use this chance to be heard
your time is now



I particularly like this song. It's as if it's lying to itself - The tune is in complete opposite to the lyrics. I particularly like the piano solo, although I feel that the end is a bit weak compared to the middle.
I still want Muse's Absolution, and why the hell is this box not Word-wrapping. o_O

It's the holidays, and I should be saying so little has happened. But in reality, that is a lie. So much has happened, I just haven't taken the care to notice it - It hasn't been important/of enough significance to remain in my head. I once thought it was important perhaps, but it hasn't stood the memory test of time (Of a few hours).

Yes, I will write this out in Wordpad, Mr I-won't-wordwrap-anything-you-type-so-you-can't-see-the-stuff-you-just-wrote.

Begin.
Friday 24th was when I last updated. It is now Saturday night. That gives me eight (8) days to think about before I close this window.

On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, nothing amazing happened, except I did talk with Venny extenively about FF7, as well as Geostigma & Jenova, resulting in her being able to write her theory and me being inspired more to start writing Pale Horse (aka, That Hojo fic I was going to do). I won't start it until my last exam finishes - 30 November.

Speaking of exams, I have done very little study, except for some Maths and Physics. Specifically, Algebra and Waves. I can't bring myself to studying this early, and I know I'll regret it in the future, but Bum to it all. Big Big Bum.

The Cait Sith mascot is finished, I can't be bothered doing anything more to him. Here's a pic of him -

I'm quite proud of him, I'm not very experienced in pixel art, nor very good at it.
If you want to get the full dude, then just IM me. You can Download the base Otaku Mascot program from another post down there somewhere.

I've started to do my drama assignment today (Restoration Theatre), it took me three hours to write 1244 words, and I've successfully completed the first section (Social/Political Background)(Sans formatting). Now there are two more to do - The Play, and The Theatre. They won't be quite as big, mind you. I hope I can get them finished on time, I don't want to be up late tomorrow night before I go back to school, otherwise I feel like utter shit in the morning and can't get up. It's supposed to be in on Tuesday. I think I'll make it.

Many others haven't even started, and we've had 11 weeks. Maybe 12. I think it was 12.

Possibly, it was 9.

You know, I have no idea whatsoever.

Do you know what's bizarre? Outkast's Prototype has been stuck in my head for an age. I'm not a fan of hiphop or rap, but I would say this song has more a soul/funk flavour to it. The only reason I'm mentioning this is because it's on the television and it's making me do a funny dance in my chair.

I've taken an interest in Absurdist Theatre, specifically Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot. It's very bizarre, and I wouldn't mind performing it. Maybe next year.

And now is the grand time in which I leave, I think. I'm not sure.

Maybe, if I stay here, something amazing will happen.

Maybe it won't.

Will it still happen if I go to bed?

Will I miss it if I go to bed?

I go to bed every night and nothing amazing happens. Therefore, if I stay up on the computer all night, something amazing is bound to happen.

Maybe Citadel_Guard (see This Board) will get some common sense. (I am Square Donut, the only one who seems to notice Citadel and his obnxiousness).

..

But I doubt it.

Goodnight fair world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home