September 20, 2004

Otaku Mascot Madness

Weeee!

I downloaded the Otaku Mascot program from here, and now I have GIR (From Invader Zim) sleeping quietly above this window ^_^.I want to create my own mascot, but I don't know what to make.

Today I went shopping. Clothes shopping. It was good fun, I picked up some bargains :).
First I went to the OpShop (Yaaaaay!!!), and bought 3 quite nice short-sleeved shirts - One needs a teeny bit of mending, but it'll be okay. I also got a trenchcoat (Purely for novelty reasons, I'll never wear it). I also got some transfer paper, and some white T shirts; I plan to make a Kingdom Hearts and a FLCL shirt. I'm having trouble finding a pic of Haruko, though - there just doesn't seem to be the right one.

Geoffrey's off to Cambridge (NZ Cambridge, not UK Cambridge) tomorrow. I wanted to go up to Christchurch to drop him off, but I have to stay home and plow (plough? I don't know) a paddock :(.

Gir just woke up ^_^.

Ummmm.....

Nothing else is happening. How wonderful.

=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home