September 24, 2004

OMFG! IT IS TEH CAIT SITH!!11

I made a Cait Sith mascot ^_^. He's unfiinished (All he does right now is twitch his tail & wrinkle his nose + mrow when clicked), but he's still very cute ^.^;;;

Vewnny: I was going to check your links, and I remember seeing OldComputers.com, but then I had to go to bed. Thanks, though - Now I can get all the FLCL pics I need ^_^.

That's about all I've been doing recently - Making mascots and bumming around. It's alot quieter around here without Geoffrey; none of his Guinea Pigs have died, and it's raining.

And the lambs are out. We have 4 pet lambs (Tracey, Boris, Something I can't remember, and an un-named one), and two calves; Brutus (I think), and Julius. I've never had pet calves before, all our cows have been good mother up until now.

Today's connection is running very slowly indeed.

I still haven't done anything with the shirts & transfers, I'm too scared.

...It feels like I should be saying things in this blog that incite coversation, and make opinions about things, and find random articles ont the internet that create debate (Such as Jake's post on Magic + Christianity at The Realm) - But I don't. I'm not that kind of person. I'll just go find at entertaining site like Orisinal and play ^_^.

Over and Over and Over and Over and Maybe Out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home