August 05, 2004

Can you hear my Baby Monitor?

Today was a sports exchange day; I played Piggy in the middle with Ian and Mallory for 2 hours o_o. We didn't feel like watching people play sport anyway.
Lots of interesting & bizarre things happened today, but I can't remember any of them. I had a painful headache for most of it, I've been getting them alot lately, and I don't know why.
I woke up at 7:15 this morning, and had to get ready for the bus by 7:20 again. That hasn't happened for awhile now, and I hope I'm not slipping back into my old habits. I want to be able to stay awake on the bus.

I've started to read FFCheese, and Blue Shinra again. FFCheese is proving to be interesting (But Empy, you're right - the first few chapters are a bit mouldy) and Blue Shinra is amazing. Last time I only got up to chapter 4 and then I lost the link, but now I'm staying put ^_^.

Oh, and we're currently studying Restoration in drama. It's very interesting.

Ummm... Nothing's happeneing in my life at the moment. I'm just happily plodding along ^_^.

N'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home