May 10, 2004

If you're going to San Francisco...

Bah...

I'm really really tired. For the first time in ages, I woke up and couldn't open my eyes. They were all bleary, and I hate that feeling. I think I've been running on adrenalin for the past few weeks, and now it's all gone and I have to get some rest. Pity the week's only just started. I'm currently falling out of the 'I'm so tired, every single thing is hilarious' region and into the 'Bllllaaarghhhh *snore*' region.
The most exciting thing today that woke me up for a short while was Mindy. I made a little doll in Physics (You were thinking it was a real person, weren't you :P) while doing Light, and named her Mindy. She stayed with me the whole day, and she's sitting by the computer now. Actually, she's quite the evil doll (As many have stated today)... Maybe it's just her expression, or something. She's like one of those dolls that always wants a hug and says "Mama!" in a baby-ish voice. Mindy keeps me going ^_^.

But I'm still stuffed. And now, I have to write an essay about I book I thought was bland and for a teacher I don't like, all due tomorrow.

'Consider the way in which at least TWO individual episodes, sections, or events contributed to a text you have studied.'

I can't even remember two freakin' events, yet alone how they were imprtant for the story. All I remember is that the damn girl was pregnant.

At least I have my favourite music to guide me through ^_^. I love Don Mclean ('s music)

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home